Dallas County Defensive Driving
Serving Dallas County and all of Texas.
Did you get a ticket in Dallas County? If you have received a ticket in or around Dallas County, don't worry, we're here for you. Completing our TDLR-Approved Driving Safety Course (DSC) will help you dismiss your traffic ticket and prevent points from being added to your driver record. You could even qualify for a car insurance discount!
Our online Driving Safety Course will allow you to dismiss your ticket and keep points off your driving record. You must elect to take the Driving Safety Course on or before your appearance date listed on your citation and enter a plea of no contest or guilty. If you get a ticket in Dallas County, you will be required to address it with one of the Dallas County Municipal Courts.
Dallas County Municipal Court Locations
- Carrollton County Municipal Court - 2001 E Jackson Rd, Carrollton, TX 75006
- Cedar Hill County Municipal Court - 285 Uptown Blvd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
- Cockrell Hill County Municipal Court - 4125 W Clarendon Dr, Dallas, TX 75211
- Coppell County Municipal Court - 130 Town Center Blvd, Coppell, TX 75019
- Dallas County Municipal Court - 2014 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201
- Duncanville County Municipal Court - 203 E Wheatland Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116
- Farmers Branch County Municipal Court - 3723 Valley View Ln, Farmers Branch, TX 75244
- Garland County Municipal Court - 1791 W Avenue B, Garland, TX 75042
- Glenn Heights County Municipal Court - 550 E Bear Creek Rd, Glenn Heights, TX 75154
- Grand Prairie County Municipal Court - 200 W Main St, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Highland Park County Municipal Court - 4700 Drexel Dr. Highland Park, Texas 75205
- Hutchins County Municipal Court - 321 N Main St, Hutchins, TX 75141
- Irving County Municipal Court - 305 N O'Connor Rd, Irving, TX 75061
- Lancaster County Municipal Court - 220 W. Main St. Lancaster, TX 75146
- Mesquite County Municipal Court - 211 Municipal Way, Mesquite, TX 75149
- Richardson County Municipal Court - 2100 East Campbell Rd. Richardson, Texas 75081
- Rowlett County Municipal Court - 4401 Rowlett Road Rowlett, TX 75088
- Seagoville County Municipal Court - 702 US-175 Frontage Rd, Seagoville, TX 75159
- Sunnyvale County Municipal Court - 127 Collins Road Sunnyvale, TX 75182
- University Park County Municipal - 3800 University Boulevard West University Place, TX 7700
- Wilmer County Municipal Court - 219 E Belt Line Rd, Wilmer, TX 75172
- Addison County Municipal Court - 4799 Airport Pkwy, Addison, TX 75001
Dallas County Justice of the Peace Locations
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 1 - Place 1 - 7201 S Polk St, Dallas, TX 75232
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 1 - Place 2 - 1517 Eugene Heimann Cir, Richmond, TX 77469
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 2 - Place 1 - 140 N Garland Ave, Garland, TX 75040
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 3 - Place 1 - 10056 Marsh Ln Ste. 132, Dallas, TX 75229
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 3 - Place 2 - 1411 W Belt Line Rd, Richardson, TX 75080
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 4 - Place 1 - 106 W Church St #205, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 4 - Place 2 - 106 W Church St #210, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 5 - Place 1 - 410 S Beckley Ave, Dallas, TX 75203
- Justice of the Peace - Precinct 5 - Place 2 - 410 S Beckley Ave, Dallas, TX 75203
Quite honestly, the main reason most people take traffic school is to keep points off their record. Your insurance company bases its premium on the number of tickets you have (in addition to other factors). By taking traffic school, your insurance company will not see your traffic ticket. It is on your record but masked or hidden. Only police are able to see the ticket. This means your insurance rates will not go up because of the ticket.
Of course, another reason to take a defensive driving course is to refresh your driving knowledge or to become a better driver. We at 1SafeDriver.com are in the business of traffic safety education. We believe traffic safety education is one way to improve the behavior of drivers on the road. Our aim is to help you become a better driver when you take our course.